Hiya!

I gave in. The peer pressure was too much to handle. Everyone else is doing it, why not me, right? What can I say...I crumbled.

I am attempting a 365 blog. I will probably do it on Flickr too, since I will already have the pictures and everyone on THERE is doing one too. So I am dubbing my 365 Flogr. Dont strain yourself thinking to make sense of how I came up with that. I really dont know either.

Monday, November 3, 2008

7/365

Day 6 never happened, so we are just going to forget about it. :)

A couple weeks ago, I got a camera bag!! yay! I had a Tracy Joy bag, but was outgrowing it quickly, and wanted something that was a bit more sturdy. So I got a very gently used Jill-E bag from another photog on ILP!! I LOVE it! Totally worth it!! Its the medium black leather one!

8 comments:

Diana said...

Ohhh!! That bag looks oh too familiar! Don't you just love the little polka - dots on the inside. I can fit 2 bodies, 5 lenses, 2 flashes, battery chargers for my 20D, Rebel and flash in there. I also have plenty of room for my cards, battries, and etc items. =) I love my JillE bag!

Unknown said...

Yay!! What a great thing to have!

Tess said...

Nice classy bag!

Heather said...

Cool camera bag. Make sure you hold on to it tight.. I know there are lots of people that would like to steal that from you.. LOL me being one of them. HA HA

Sandra said...

Very nice & sounds like it has plenty of space.

Eric L said...

Nice bag, but I wouldn't wear it, lol! (wonder why that is...)

Sarah Mansur said...

Hahah Eric! Awww, why not! It would go great with your eyes!!

Design by Jenn said...

GORGEOUS :) I want one! ...